My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Mass., United States

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Where to Start?



Well...I have been inspired to start this blog by some of my friends
who have done a wonderful job at keeping me up to date in their
marvelous lives. I have friends and family who live far away from me
and I am hoping this blog will help me to be better at letting
everyone know what is going on in my life. My mom told me I am like a
butterfly. When I am around it is great but then I tend to fly away
and no one hears from me for a while except for those brief moments
when I return. I am HORRIBLE at writing people back and tend to
disappear. Hopefully, this will help me to be better :).



Right now I am living in Boston. I have 3 great roommates. The first
is Gina, she is the one who keeps me fashionable and laughing. She
just bought a new puppy. She has a 3 month old puggle named Sophie and the cutest
puppy there is.



My next roommate is Erica Ruth, she keeps us organized and is a great
friend to talk to.

Last but not least is Angie. I don't have a picture of her yet but I
will get one and post it soon. She works very hard and therefore is
not home that much. She is also super sweet and would give you the
shirt off her back! G rated of course. :)

I recently had two other roommates, Janet and Monica but they both ran
off to get married.







I also once upon a time had the most fabulous roommate named Bonnie
Jane (the one on the far right). She is absolutely crazy and SO MUCH FUN!! She is definitely a
rare one. Only Bonnie could convince me to hack into top rated
institutions, flee from cops and celebrate it all at IHOP at 4am when
I was expected to be a work 3 hrs later. She is too smart for her own
good and after only being at her company, Fisher Scientific, a few short
months was already being fought over by different divisions in her own
company. She is now happily living in San Diego and I miss her more
than anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger ANJ said...

yay rachey! welcome to the blogging world. i´m excited -- and i love your pictures :) i´ll be able to keep up on the boston scene by way of your blog. keep it updated!!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home