My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Mass., United States

Monday, August 21, 2006

Car update

This week has been fairly busy, mostly from trying to find a new car. I "almost" bought one a few days ago, I had even left a deposit behind. I now realize why those car salesman try to get you to commit without having time to think about it. So much pressure. It has been so stressful I even re-thought the whole "do I really need a car?" The answer is yes, it would make my life so much easier and I would save so much more time in my day and I love finding more time to do extra things. Gina's step-dad Al has volunteered to help me and in just a few days has been able to accomplish more for me then I was about to do in a few weeks. He has already lined up a few cars for me to see. Before Al came into the picture I almost bought a 2003 Honda Civic EX with 42,000 miles. For the same price Al found me a 2006 Toyota Corolla LX with 6,000 miles. After all my research I had decided I wanted a Honda Civic or a Toyota Corolla since both cars are equally good. My other 2 options: for just a little bit more money are between 2 other Toyota Corolla's but they are brand new 2007's. I am finally excited about getting a car again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home