Automotive Woes
I have decided that i am going to buy a car. I researched all the small cars out there and have come to the conclusion that the Honda Civic LX is the best for me. I am looking at a 2003 with no more than 60,000 miles on it. It is a very common car and I thought it would be easy to find but very few of the Honda Dealerships in Boston seem to have them at the moment. For the price I am willing to pay at least which according to blue book is fair. Any suggestions? Also, some great tips on how to not let the salesman "Get Me" would also be great.
The good news is I have already been pre-approved for financing at an excellent rate.
Let me know.
The good news is I have already been pre-approved for financing at an excellent rate.
Let me know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home